Wednesday, September 14, 2011

SEMINAR

14 Sept 2011 , we had a seminar for PRA SPM Moral , Puan Syura brought us to the Kolej YPC iT-Web . The ceramah was so helpful . The notes were heplful but we did not get much time to snap pictures a lot ... But DAVINAA has some pictures , so i'll try to pick it from her ..

Talking about the enjoyment , ohmygod I really enjoyed like hell with Punitha , Davinaa , Sangeetha , Rebecca , Gayatri .. We laughed and shared our happiness and yeah I have to say this that I saw most of my friends there , I was so damn happy to see them after 4 years :) I saw Mitchlle , Jeremiah , Manisha , Tharini , Kogila , Aananthan and some others also laah . So glad to see them back ..

Oh yeaa , the food .. morning was nice but the afternoon one was hmmmm , bolehlaaa ! After rehat we were just crapping around , laughing and mingling around with friends and Puan Syura ... Really had a great time there ...

And about the college ... the college offers dip and deg in IT laah , so anyone interested can go there ! All over out , it was awesome ... Hope to see all my friends again :D

Guys , I love you a lotttt :) Don't forget me yeaaa . hehehe :D

No comments:

Post a Comment