Friday, September 09, 2011

BENGANG !

Okay macam nii . semalam one of my old school friend IM with me in facebook yeaa . He started saying HII and then how are you bla bla bla ... and then tiba tiba cakap can I call you DARLING ? Then I said ... BETTER NO ! ~ Then he replied that '' alah please lah '' ... Heyy tolonglah you're not my boyfriend or I'm not your girlfriend ! Apahal kau nak lebih-lebih nii ? Kawan tuh setakat kawan je lah enn , takyah nak over ! As I god damn freaking angry , I posted on my wall :-

Who are you to call me like that ? You stupid fool ! Bloody hell ..
Are you my boyfriend ? No right . So STFU and get lost !
Marah gila pernyataan aku ... Then dia kata .. feel like wanna box on the wall .. GO AND BOX LAH , WHO CARES ! I'm not as cheap as you think okayy ! I have my own dignity .. You think what aku nii bodoh sangat ke nak couple with you ? HELOOOO ! Pikir lah pikir !

No comments:

Post a Comment