Monday, September 05, 2011

FACEBOOK ♥

HERE REVEALS THE SECRET ...

Actually , the relationship status in my Facebook was just for fun . Sebenarnya takde orang yang bernama Shri Raaj ♥ It was actually just to see facebookers reaction towards my relationship status . The profile of Shri Raaj was created by my sister .. Do not mistaken yeah hahaha :D Just for fun .. No quizzes happened ! HAHAHAHA , was just to chill out after stressing :) Sebab dah laama tak buat benda-benda gegila kannn , so macam rindu sebab kawan [ Shashi ] akuu dah lama tak online , kalau dia ada aku buat lah kerja gegila dekat facebook :D hihihi ♥ So , its all to an end ... And I control that profile , I mean the Shri Raaj profile ... Jangan marah yeaa .

This happened because there were two broadbands at home ... One was in the room's computer and one was in the hall's computer and we ada kesempatan nak buat kerja gegila niii hahahaha :D Tuu jer cerita diaa ..

CHILL .. CHILL  ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment