Wednesday, August 31, 2011

C and C ...

You should be wondering whats C and C right ?

HAHAHAH . actually today's activity at home is CLEANING and CLEARING ... that's what I call C and C !

Woke at 8am++ and then ate breakfast and then kemas-kemas rak buku and then sweep and then mop and then cuci wet kitchen and that's all ...

And when talking about sweeping and mopping , it really helped to cure my flu ... The dust really helped me to sneeze and remove all the things from my nose and now I'm quite cured hihi ...

No roadblocks in my nose and my nose doesn't even run . HAHAHA I mean there's no nose blocks and runny nose etc etc :D

So I'm quite happy cause my house is cleaned and cleared .. baru rasa selesa !

HAHAHAHA . so thats all and yeah talking about Deiva Thirumagal ....

I just watched Deiva Thirumagal in Astro First , I tell you that movie is freaking nice !

DEIVA THIRUMAGAL


Director : A.L Vijay
Cast : Vikram , Baby Sarah , Anushka , Amala Paul
Music Director : G.V Prakash Kumar

Movie Review : A mentally challenged man ( Krishna ) loses his wife ( Banu ) when she delivers he daughter ( Nila ) . Both daughter and father were separated by the father-in-law . The climax arises when Krishna fights to see his daughter Nila ... The music is the plus point which is set nicely throughout the movie , sentiment segment is superbly done ...


P/S : I'm telling you that I cried each and every minute of the separation of the father and daughter . At a time , I even ran to room and cried cause if damn sentimental and it touched me a lot . For me , its better having a father like him rather than a normal father because a  mentally challenged father knows more about his child than a normal father . And I consider that even tough he is mentally challenged , he is more genius than a normal father . All out , I loved the flow of the story mainly Vikram and Sarah .

 



No comments:

Post a Comment